Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

When I release an album that has 3 previously released singles will Spotify merge the streams?

When I release an album that has 3 previously released singles will Spotify merge the streams?

Hey Guys would mean a lot if anyone knew. Also heres our band! 100k streams within the 1st month of ever relaseing music! Thank you Spotify!

accia-ridgewhite-square.jpg

https://open.spotify.com/artist/6koaWXkOOBCzZDCd9GaHsj?si=GaRGA2PuQa2ipaMLiRXbYw

4 Replies

Hey there @Flippy2good,

thanks for posting in the community !

When it comes to changes or issues with Artist profiles you should reach out to the Spotify for Artist support page here and follow the steps needed for the right answers.

In addition, you can always promote your music using one of the other great sections of the community, "Music Chat" or the "Playlist Exchange" without having to add it to a false title.

This way it reaches the right crowed, doesn't confuse users trying to help and follows the community rules.

For further info, adding the Spotify for Artist promotion guide here which is a wonderfull source on how to manage promotion correctly and afficiatly.

Let me know if there's anything else i can do to help 😃

Hey,

there is a feature called track linking which prevents same tracks from appearing in the charts. As far as I know it also combines listening statistics. Generally for track linking to succeed you should ensure the audio is exactly the same and the metadata (ISRC, title, artist(s), duration, etc.) matches as exactly as possible. Your distributor or label will be able to help you with this.

I hope this helped.

Thanks!!

It did. Thank you so much. 

Suggested posts