When will the nausicaa soundtrack be back on Spotify? It seems to have been removed recently.

Solved!
Highlighted

When will the nausicaa soundtrack be back on Spotify? It seems to have been removed recently.

Taloola88

There are a lot of covers of the particular music but none like the original Joe Hisaishi orchestra version. I just want to know if and when it will be brought back to Spotify. It's my favorite Ghibli soundtrack. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solution!

Re: When will the nausicaa soundtrack be back on Spotify? It seems to have been removed recently.

Rock Star 13
Rock Star 13

Hey there @Taloola88,

When an album or song isn't added, or is removed, or made available only in certain regions, it's almost always the choice of the artist or label - spotify wants people to enjoy an expanding library of over 30 million tracks but individual copyright decisions aren't theirs to make.

Here's what you can do to get that added:

Hope that helps! ^_^

crematedmanRock Star 13
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.
1 Reply
Solution!

Re: When will the nausicaa soundtrack be back on Spotify? It seems to have been removed recently.

Rock Star 13
Rock Star 13

Hey there @Taloola88,

When an album or song isn't added, or is removed, or made available only in certain regions, it's almost always the choice of the artist or label - spotify wants people to enjoy an expanding library of over 30 million tracks but individual copyright decisions aren't theirs to make.

Here's what you can do to get that added:

Hope that helps! ^_^

crematedmanRock Star 13
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.
SUGGESTED POSTS