Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Where can I find thumbs up down when they don't show on bottom of the screen?

Where can I find thumbs up down when they don't show on bottom of the screen?

Sometimes there are Thumbs you can click on directly to the left and right of the skip song buttons, but they aren't always there. Why? And how do I get them to come up? I have different Daily Mix playlists and one is good, but another has completely random junk mixed in with the gold, and I want to thumbs down all the junk to get rid of it. I have to end up skipping 6 songs I don't like because it hasn't "learned my tastes" yet. Thanks.

7 Replies

Hello @user-removed!

Thanks for reaching out. Thumbs up and down are only available in radio mode and in Daily Mix, not in normal songs or playlists. That might be why you don't find them sometimes. However, if you still can't find them, make sure to reach out and I'll help you out.

Cheers, Jose 🙂

Jose_MSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

That's the problem, they aren't available in the Radio OR daily... they just don't exist anymore...

Ok, thanks for replying. I'll be happy to help but I'll need a bit more info.

What devices does that issue happen on?

Keep me posted, Jose.

Jose_MSpotify Star

I'm using a Windows 8.0 PC. I have android but never use it. Half the time I'm just running Spotify off computer speakers while I read reddit posts. The problem is I listen to 2 main genres and the second one has a lot of junk no matter what I do...I'd like to clean that up. The software is the full app desktop version (I don't know if there is a web app, or a "tile" windows 10 style app, but if there is, I'm not using it).

They’re only available in Daily Mix and Radio. 

That sounds like a very odd issue. You should find thumbs up/down in the Radio mode. If that doesn't work for you, I'd recommend heading to the Ongoing issues board and submit it as a new issue. You should include a screenshot, that always clears things up.

I hope it can be solved soon. Make sure to ask any other questions, I'll be happy to help.

Good luck, Jose 🙂

Jose_MSpotify Star

Okay will do, thanks...

Suggested posts