Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Where did Forever Lesbians go?

Where did Forever Lesbians go?

I am personally a big fan of Forever Lesbians and I went to search for them and when I clicked on them it said there were no songs at all. I know there's controversy about their band name (which I find over the top) but, why is all their music gone???
6 Replies

Hey @Kbryan_86!

It seems that the artist or their label have decided to take their music down. Unsure if temporarily or in a more permanent manner, sadly.
You can contact the artist / label and ask what's going on, they'll likely answer. Artists have control over their music, Spotify respects artists' decisions.

Hopefully that was of any help. 🙂

SebastySpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

they rebranded to "Joy Again" with some new and old music there

how can i contact the artist

I am devastaded and i understand that spotify has to respect the artist´s decisions but i kinda need the music. any solutions???

Their stuff is on bandcamp. I have a sneaking suspicion that the band is reissuing all the Forever Lesbians stuff on a new label. I spoke with the band and they said they have something "special" planned for it, so who knows

they dont exist as a band anymore. They made new band and go by joy again. they still have all their old music on bandcamp, but i hate that they took it off bc theyre my favorite band

Suggested posts