Where did Forever Lesbians go?

Where did Forever Lesbians go?

Kbryan_86
I am personally a big fan of Forever Lesbians and I went to search for them and when I clicked on them it said there were no songs at all. I know there's controversy about their band name (which I find over the top) but, why is all their music gone???
6 Replies

Re: Where did Forever Lesbians go?

Sebasty
Rock Star 18
Rock Star 18

Hey @Kbryan_86!

It seems that the artist or their label have decided to take their music down. Unsure if temporarily or in a more permanent manner, sadly.
You can contact the artist / label and ask what's going on, they'll likely answer. Artists have control over their music, Spotify respects artists' decisions.

Hopefully that was of any help. 🙂

SebastyRock Star 18
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

bennklip

they rebranded to "Joy Again" with some new and old music there

jczontos
how can i contact the artist

dudaguigues

I am devastaded and i understand that spotify has to respect the artist´s decisions but i kinda need the music. any solutions???

fyuur

Their stuff is on bandcamp. I have a sneaking suspicion that the band is reissuing all the Forever Lesbians stuff on a new label. I spoke with the band and they said they have something "special" planned for it, so who knows

olivia_osby

they dont exist as a band anymore. They made new band and go by joy again. they still have all their old music on bandcamp, but i hate that they took it off bc theyre my favorite band

SUGGESTED POSTS