Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Where did the party play lists go?

Where did the party play lists go?

Before the holidays there were party play lists that you could change the moods. I would like to play them on the computer and PS3 but can't find them. I only have them in my récents on my phone. My wife wants to listen to them on her phone too but can't find them.
9 Replies

Are you using iPhone or Android?

I'm using android, webapp, and actual app for computer.

I just installed the latest update to the app and found them. Go to the browse tab and then scroll down to Genres & Moods, click Party and there they are!

Please see the screenshots I've attached. This is from my Android phone, and these are some of the playlists that I'm talking about. The mood is changeable that gives a different list of songs. Also the songs cross fade into one another so there's no dead time between songs. I think this was an excellent feature Spotify added when I first discovered them, but since the holidays is over I can't seem to get to them. Luckily they're in my recent list on my phone, but not when I login to the webapp or the actually PC application. 

Screenshot_2016-01-14-11-17-42.png
Screenshot_2016-01-14-11-18-05.png
Screenshot_2016-01-14-11-18-09.png

Let me look into this for you. In the meantime you could use Spotify connect to play them from your phone but set it to play out of your computer speakers.

I'll get back to you shortly with more details.

Cheers! 

That's pretty much what  I've been doing to play to my computer and to my PS3. 

Yeah from what I can see it's still available on the mobile app but no longer on the desktop app 😞

Well I'm trying to find it on my wife's phone and am unable to find them. I wish they would bring them back or make them more accessible. 

Try installing the latest update on her phone. Go to the browse tab and then scroll down to Genres & Moods, click Party and they should be there on her phone.

Suggested posts