Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

White strips

White strips

What happened to the little white "popularity" strips in the r.h. column after tune titles? Mine have disappeared!

James

4 Replies

@jamesdickenson

Hello:

Can you provide a screen shot? The little popularity markers next to the song titles show up in album page views and with search result returns in the song listing page view just to the right of track times. Are these popularity markers missing for you to and which Spotify app is this happening?

Hi

This is my website with all my recordings on it. Until recently it had white popularity markers after some of the songs but the markers have suddenly disappeared. It can't be for lack of "hits" since these are steadily increasing. Curious!

James

Hello again I haven't received any sort of reply from you on my question as to why my white "popularity strips" suddenly disappeared from my Spotify side. I should be very glad to hear from someone in authority at Spotify on this matter. I await your reply with interest. best wishes James W Dickenson -- Dr. James W. Dickenson Knippa 8 N-2383 Brumunddal Norway mobil: 994 89 031 www.knippaforlag.com

@jamesdickenson

Hello:

Would you mind posting a screen shot please of the issue with the white strips? Also you might want to edit out the personal information from your last post, you are likely to get flooded with spam otherwise. Apologizes for the delay in posting a reply, holidays and all coming up.

Suggested posts