Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Why can‘t I see this song on Spotify?

Why can‘t I see this song on Spotify?

Hey,

I want the song „Talent show“ by Snoop Dogg and Wiz Khalifa to be in my playlist, but I can‘t find it on Spotify. My friends can‘t find it neither, but I know that it exists 😕 

Is it possible that it is banned in Germany because it deals with weed?

Thanks in advance 

(I clicked the second result in the first screenshot and the second screenshot is what showed up)

E24CF42D-14B5-4E73-B3C6-BD25F14F8F71.png
6EDDE9AD-556A-4699-B5DF-8320A599DB72.png
4 Replies

Hey @JazzpaFantazpa, welcome to the Community.

Hope you are having a great time!

I was able to search the song and play it with no issues at all.

Please try it on another account or ask one your friends to look it up if they can play it.

Have a nice day 🙂

Hi, I’m having an similar issue, but with another author “Capital Bra”. I can find just few songs from him, but I know there is more, cause the playlist have something about 5.5h - I see only one song with Bushido. 

00B3A9D1-64A4-4312-882B-D67B5B7E16EE.png

When I play this song and skip it, I see another song which I want listen to, but after they showed Spotify end playing this playlist. Why? It’s cause I’m from Czech Republic🇨🇿? I’m a premium member! Why I cannot listen each song? 

Btw sorry for my English too. 

It could be because of a reason you brought up but it could also be because the artist doesn't have a deal for that song/album in your country yet. Hope this helps!

I can't find Phone Numbers by Wiz Khalifa on Spotify. I'm only finding the remix and I want the original.

Suggested posts