Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Why is "Money by Lisa" no longer showing on the Today's Top Hits on the app

Why is "Money by Lisa" no longer showing on the Today's Top Hits on the app

Yesterday, while checking Todays Top Hits, it showed a different profile picture for the song "Money by Lisa" on the TTH list and the hacker changed the profile picture to "FlowArt1943" instead of Lisa's photo. I click "Don't play this" since it seems the song on the TTH list was hacked. Suddenly the Spotify app crashed and hangs. A few hours, it no longer opens & is showing a black screen. I've done the basic troubleshooting steps such as turning off/on my device. Uninstalling/reinstalling the app. I opened the app again today to check the song "Money by Lisa" but it's no longer on the TTH list. I cleared data & cache as well, waited for a few hours if it will fix on it's own but until now I don't see the song on the list. Please advise.
2 Replies

Hi @Spotify @SpotifyCares We noticed that the song 'MONEY' by LISA on some of your playlists including TTH has been replaced with an unauthorized song with an identical name. Hope you fix this immediately. Thank you.

Hey folks!

This should now be fixed. Could you take a look and let us know if the issue persists?
Much appreciated 🙂
Cheers!

VasilModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts