Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Why was Ted Striker - Retry removed from Spotify?

Why was Ted Striker - Retry removed from Spotify?

I understand that Spotify has to have the rights to the music, but I cannot even find a label for that album!

If anyone could shed some light on it, that would be great.

3 Replies

@rousdaur wrote:

I understand that Spotify has to have the rights to the music, but I cannot even find a label for that album!

If anyone could shed some light on it, that would be great.

You answered your own question.  Some artists, bands, and label flat out do not want to the their music on Spotify.  Case in point is Taylor Swift.  None of her albums are on Spotify.  She does however have her music on Apple Music.  But it's odd that a song she has on the "Hunger Games" soundtrack is on Spotfiy.

I know right! He has also been removed from Deezer and even iTunes for a while now... 😞 It seems like Rovio doesn't want us to enjoy his music anymore. He's also nowhere to be found on the internet, and the game has been removed from the App Store. It's a big shame I didn't buy his soundtrack when it was still on iTunes, even though I seriously considered getting it. But I thought like 'Nah, I can stream it, why would I buy it?'

I'm glad that I'm not the only one who was wondering about this though.

Wow, I finally found him! I Googled him tons of times before without any result, but here it is:

https://soundcloud.com/strikerted

Enjoy!

Suggested posts