Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Wrong mp3 in album

Solved!

Wrong mp3 in album

So, kind of a weird problem. I was looking at an album from Everhard Zwart and Willem Hendrik Zwart, but the album I saw: https://open.spotify.com/album/4pvVcLMEdsG3B10ONcJtWw?si=65k2L8fDQFaxZONsP5omLg

isn't correct. The problem is simple, the titles, the album cover and the artists are correct, but the actual songs aren't correct. The first song is supposed to be "Fantasie over het Lutherlied", but that isn't what he plays. This isn't right, and in know it for sure, because I have the original lp at home. If you wan't to edit it, I have the original, and I can upload the files if needed.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

@Wimmie07  schrieb:

So, kind of a weird problem. I was looking at an album from Everhard Zwart and Willem Hendrik Zwart, but the album I saw: https://open.spotify.com/album/4pvVcLMEdsG3B10ONcJtWw?si=65k2L8fDQFaxZONsP5omLg

isn't correct. The problem is simple, the titles, the album cover and the artists are correct, but the actual songs aren't correct. The first song is supposed to be "Fantasie over het Lutherlied", but that isn't what he plays. This isn't right, and in know it for sure, because I have the original lp at home. If you wan't to edit it, I have the original, and I can upload the files if needed.

Just letting you know. All music and podcasts on Spotify is submitted to Spotify via aggregators by the artist, label or just a rights holder in general. So Spotify is not able to change a song's title, .mp3 file or metadata in general.

Probably the label or whoever distributed it made a mistake. Since the artist seems to be dead (?) and there are no social medias linked to the artist page, I believe there is no way for you to contact anyone about this who could actually fix this.

I'm sorry for your inconvenience.

Felix

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Probably the artist's fault

Marked as solution

@Wimmie07  schrieb:

Just letting you know. All music and podcasts on Spotify is submitted to Spotify via aggregators by the artist, label or just a rights holder in general. So Spotify is not able to change a song's title, .mp3 file or metadata in general.

Probably the label or whoever distributed it made a mistake. Since the artist seems to be dead (?) and there are no social medias linked to the artist page, I believe there is no way for you to contact anyone about this who could actually fix this.

I'm sorry for your inconvenience.

Felix

Suggested posts