Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Wrong related artists (Hiatus)

Wrong related artists (Hiatus)

There are two bands on spotify called Hiatus, a crust punk band from the 90s and an electronic band. The related artists for the electronic Hiatus are all crust punk bands. There is no related artists for the original crust punk Hiatus.

So you can't get the correct related artists for the electronic Hiatus.

Could this be looked into?

Thanks

Edit:

I just noticed there's a google forms to fill in for this! Just done so.

4 Replies

Where's the form? I'm having the same issue

That is not the same problem, that form is for a mislabeled album. My problem is that my metal band has all celtic folk related artists while a celtic folk band of the same name has all metal band related artists. The coding in the algorithm is wrong and needs to be fixed.

Hi, did you get this fixed, Im also having the same issue, I'm indie pop, but all my related arists are Death metal!!!!! 

Theres no other artist called my name, so I dont know where its pulling this information from, so frustrating!!!

Nope. Spotify is horrendous for artist support. I haven't gotten any responses to numerous emails. They don't care. As you can see by the non-answer posted in this thread as a response, a response not even remotely pertinent to the issue, they don't care about problems like this. I'd say you just have to get used to it not being accurate and try to find it funny I guess because they aren't going to even respond let alone fix it.

Suggested posts