Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Yes - Big Generator huge volumevariations between songs

Yes - Big Generator huge volumevariations between songs

There are huge differences in volumes/strength in sound between the songs on this album. 2, 4, 6 and 7 are much lower than 1, 3, 5 and 8. Comparing #1 and #2 in the middle of the two songs you will hear it very clearly. I have sent in a "complain" 🙂 on this to Spotify a year or two ago and it should be sent further to the technical section to correct it, but it has not been done yet. When can I expect it to be corrected? I miss listening to the whole album as it should be... 😊 Best wishes... KD

4 Replies

Hey there @Samson71973,

Thank you for your post here in the Community.

Can you provide us a screen recording so that we can take a closer look of what's going on directly from your end?

We'll keep an eye out for your reply.

Take care!

JeremyModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Live, love, laugh and listen to music 🙂

Just compare quickly back and forth track #1 and #2 both at 1:20 and hear the difference. At that point both tracks should be equally powerful as on CD/vinyl, but #2 is much less powerful. Do you experience the same?

Hey @Samson71973,

Thanks for your reply.

As mentioned above, it'd be great if you sent us a short video recording of what's happening, so we can better visualize what you're mentioning. You can attach the video in your next reply in mp4 format, or you can also upload it to YouTube or Google Drive and make it public, so we can watch it.

On another note, would you mind sharing with us the content in which you noticed said behavior? You can share with us the link to it by following these steps.

Keep us in the loop!

AlejaRModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

Here are videos. Spotify and YouTube to compare. At the YouTube video the volume is like CD and vinyl.

Suggested posts