Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

You should add dat new new by kid cudi please

You should add dat new new by kid cudi please

8 Replies

Not every album or song is available on Spotify.

The availability of music on Spotify is up to the artist and their music label.
Spotify has no control over what content is available.

Sometimes it is only available in certain countries, while access is blocked to others.

You can find out more information here

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Hey I am also very intrested in this song, it was realeased as part of his first mixtape and never on one of his albums that you have on spotify. I would say it must have been missed/forgotten. Me and I think many fans would appreciate if you could take a look into this and possibly add it.

Thank you in advance

Agreed. Please add this song.

i also agree

I agree 100%

I need that new new

Hey @enriquegarcials @rainbowdash6996 @estimec and @ButterFinger,

Content isn't always avaliable due to licensing.

Spotify wants all the world’s music on Spotify. However, some artists and tracks aren't currently available. Sometimes agreements can’t be reached with the artist or label or a change may happen in music ownership.

However, please know thousands of albums and artists are added to Spotify every day. If you can’t find an artist you’re looking for, they may appear (or reappear) soon.

In the meantime, feel free to contact the artist or their label to ask when they plan to be on Spotify.

Sorry for any inconvenience, and thanks for posting to the Community!
Tim

Any updates here?? I check for dat new new every.single.day.of.my.life. I wish Spotify would take this request seriously. In the meantime, I’ve emailed Mr. Cudi personally to request his assistance in resolving this matter. 

Hey,

In the meantime you can upload the Song as a local file in Spotify and then listen to it. And maybe the Song just never made the cut in the Album what is sad because it's a really good song ( But this is only a guess). 

Keep me updated about it, Have a nice day ;D

Suggested posts