Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Your Name/Kimi No Na Wa Soundtrack Removed

Your Name/Kimi No Na Wa Soundtrack Removed

Today, I realized I can’t listen Your Name album and I can’t see the album in artist (radwimps) page either. Please help me.

24 Replies

I listen to this soundtrack DAILY!!! Why?!

Me too.

I'm so sad 😞

I noticed this as well.  I also can't buy the album anywhere in the UK, so my guess is that RADWIMPS or their label have decided to pull the rights to the album being sold or streamed in the UK at least. 

Absolutely devistated as I listened to the album nearly everyday. 

I´m from Mexico and they also removed their album here. I´m so sad about that, i hope that we can listen the album again soon 😞

Not available in Canada anymore either 😞 

Also gone in Australia :'(

I’m on vacation in england and i also can’t listen to it but i hope when I’m back in holland i can listen to it, i hope someone knows why the album was removed. I did find 3 songs of the album that are left, i found Zenzenzense and sparkle in the human bloom album and in the old album thats removed (i can still see the songs) i found katawaredoki.

If you have Prime (Amzon), you can listen to the whole album for free in Amzon Music, just say'in

Let me add to the choir, please add it back!

It seems to be gone from Apple Music in Canada too. Really ticked off 😕

Gone in Brazil also. I'M SO SAD!

I can't listen Your Name album too!! . Here in Peru is only available "Katawaredoki" :'c 

Its not available here in Peru too, seems its not available worldwide, except for japan

I'm pretty annoyed about this. I really liked this album. 

IT'S COMING BACK. I have about half the songs from the deluxe edition back. They seem to have been coming back a couple at a time for the past half hour. I'm in Canada btw.

I now have all the songs back except the english versions of Dream Lantern, Zenzenzense, Sparkle, and Nandemonaiya from the deluxe version. I guess those ones have been taken down.

Finally. I missed this album.

I guess the artist decided to take it down 😞

Suggested posts