Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Your Songs Revealed not showing up nor Spotify Wrapped after a month

Your Songs Revealed not showing up nor Spotify Wrapped after a month

I'm certain I listened to more than 30 songs and yet, the only Spotify Wrapped playlist that appears is the Your Artist Revealed one. What am I doing wrong? Was I supposed to listen to a hundred songs this year? Do I need to loop a song multiple songs for it to appear on the Spotify Wrapped?

4 Replies

Hey @Loserbehindthescreen,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the Community!

We understand you have some sort of issue with your Wrapped experience, however we're not exactly sure what you have in mind, so a bit more details from you will be of great help. Could you explain in more detail what happens on your end and what's wrong with your Wrapped 2021 experience? Also a screenshot or a short screen recording would be very useful so we can take a look and advise you better.  

Something worthwhile checking is also a thread here, where users discuss similar situations and one of them has provided a top answer that might be helpful for you too.  

Hope you find this useful. Keep us posted and feel free to ask more questions if need be.

Kiril Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

I believe this is partially due to not listening to enough songs on Spotify, though I need some confirmation. Does Spotify add a song I've listened to to my Wrapped experience if I only listened to it once this year? Or do I need to play it more than once? Do I need to listen to at least 100 songs this year in order for my Wrapped to come out? Here's the current screenshot of my Wrapped.wrapped.jpg

Hi @Loserbehindthescreen,

Thank you for keeping in touch.

To answer you question, in order to generate a Top Songs playlist, it's necessary that you have listened to at least 5 different artists and 30 different tracks during the year.

Another way you can try looking for the playlist is using the search bar and type "Your Top Songs 2021" and check if the playlist generated by Spotify comes up.

If it doesn't come up, then we suggest you follow the steps shared by @Kiril to troubleshoot your app. And if the issue persists, it's possible that as you said, there wasn't enough listening activity during the year to create this playlist. 

Let us know how this goes!

MafeGModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Hi! I tried troubleshooting it just as the top answer provided, unfortunately, nothing seems to be working. Guess I didn't listen to enough tracks for the Wrapped to appear. I'll try using Spotify more frequently this year. Thanks for the answer, however, Kiril and MafeG.

Suggested posts