Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Your Top Songs 2018

Solved!

Your Top Songs 2018

As the rest of the Spotify community, I received my annual top songs of the year. I was wondering if I could have a few songs removed as some members of my family use a google home connected to my account. These songs aren't in my best interest and I prefer if they were not in that playlist or my stats.

Thank you.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @Cavfishy

It's not possible to change these stats anymore. Sorry about that!

I do recommend connecting another Spotify account to the Google Home device to avoid having unwanted songs in your stats or Spotify-created playlists.

@skrtoutahere

It's not possible to change these stats anymore, sorry about that!

You'll be able to listen to a new selection of music for a better Wrapped 2019. ๐Ÿ™‚

Hope this helps, have a nice day!

SebastySpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

9 Replies

same thing but i want to reset it cause i dont like this songs anymore

Marked as solution

Hey @Cavfishy

It's not possible to change these stats anymore. Sorry about that!

I do recommend connecting another Spotify account to the Google Home device to avoid having unwanted songs in your stats or Spotify-created playlists.

@skrtoutahere

It's not possible to change these stats anymore, sorry about that!

You'll be able to listen to a new selection of music for a better Wrapped 2019. ๐Ÿ™‚

Hope this helps, have a nice day!

SebastySpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

My Top songs of 2018 playlist was awesome. However, the stats for stuff like "most played artist" were white nose artists that I used to put my daughter to sleep. Thankfully, those were not included in my 2018 playlist but it would be awesome if we could ommit those from the "top artist stats" as well. These white noise stats made up a majority of my wrapped up data ๐Ÿ˜ž I mean it's accurate because I put them on repeat and left them running all night, but would be cool if they didn't take over my stats completely. Is there any way to ommit white noise songs/artists from my stats? I ask becuase they are not in my top songs of 2018 so spotify must be seperating them somehow.Capture.PNG

is there anyway to delete this playlist??

I have an improvement idea for next year. Spotify should stop calculating songs from private session, so they wont be added to our wrapped list. It is a win win solution for both sides, users are satisfied, so is spotify 

You have to mail spotify for it. The account is a whole, so it probably belongs to the account.

in the app, you can go to the specific song you don't wish to play or hear anymore and click the don't play anymore button, which will basically mute it form the playlist.

What about if you submit a album? They only let you select one song for
them to look at to playlist

Suggested posts