ability to suggest songs/artists that are missing

ability to suggest songs/artists that are missing

CommanderOtto
Casual Listener

This is just outrageous... I can't find a place to suggest artists that are not in spotify!! I've been wanting to listen to a cd of Memo Morales called "24 grandes pasodobles"... and I can't find it anywhere. What really frustrates me is that I can't find a place to suggest adding his cd to the spotify collection... that's so annoying.

3 Replies

Re: ability to suggest songs/artists that are missing

CommanderOtto
Casual Listener

I can't believe I have to close spotify to go to grooveshark to listen to that cd....

Peter__
Community Legend

Its most often down to the music label not releasing their tracks on Spotify. 

Have a read at this post ;) 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Highlighted

moreiraneto

I suppose that your answer does relate to the topic, being it suggests why the artist in question isn`t available in Spotify, but the real issue here is the fact that we have no tool, and no space dedicated do suggest artists, albums or songs.

I think that such tool could be connected to the search tool. If you search something that isn`t available, there you`d find a "SUGGEST MISSING ARTIST TO SPOTIFY".

That could even create a list of people who are interested in having those releases here, which could then be shown to the labels/artists and maybe, be a reasonable point so they DO release their content here after all.

Do that make any sense?

SUGGESTED POSTS