Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

ability to suggest songs/artists that are missing

ability to suggest songs/artists that are missing

This is just outrageous... I can't find a place to suggest artists that are not in spotify!! I've been wanting to listen to a cd of Memo Morales called "24 grandes pasodobles"... and I can't find it anywhere. What really frustrates me is that I can't find a place to suggest adding his cd to the spotify collection... that's so annoying.

3 Replies

I can't believe I have to close spotify to go to grooveshark to listen to that cd....

Its most often down to the music label not releasing their tracks on Spotify. 

Have a read at this post 😉 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

I suppose that your answer does relate to the topic, being it suggests why the artist in question isn`t available in Spotify, but the real issue here is the fact that we have no tool, and no space dedicated do suggest artists, albums or songs.

I think that such tool could be connected to the search tool. If you search something that isn`t available, there you`d find a "SUGGEST MISSING ARTIST TO SPOTIFY".

That could even create a list of people who are interested in having those releases here, which could then be shown to the labels/artists and maybe, be a reasonable point so they DO release their content here after all.

Do that make any sense?

Suggested posts