Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

activate the playlist customization

activate the playlist customization

Hey, Do you know guys how to change the playlist picture. It would be great, since I love customization, but the spotify account needs to activate the playlist customization before doing any change to the playlist pic.

11 Replies

Hello @secondstaro and welcome to the community,

Actually, the possibility to customize playlist cover is only for artists, brands, verified accounts, Rock Stars in the community, and a few users randomly selected to test the feature.

Be active in the community, share great posts and playlists, help other users and maybe you will be selected to become a Rock Star. That's the best way to follow to get this feature.

Good Luck 🙂

SoundofusSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Spotify really needs to activate the playlist customization, either cover and description box for everyone who wants to. Please Spotify change. I'm not a singer, or even a verified account or a Rock Star, I'm just someone who loves music and would really enjoy to customizate his playlist, and I'm pretty sure a lot of people would love to be able to do that. Thanks, xx

This is also sad for developers trying to create playlists and give their users feedback on what playlist they just created =[

Hi, 

I would also like to able to change this, I am a verified artist, do you know where I go to change this pls?

I will start to use deezer, for real.

*Bump*
Why isn't this at least feature for paying customers? At the very least give users some premade options to customize if you don't want to host all the images people would upload. Any word on whether this will become a full feature?

@aerinelisabeth

It just needs a bit of patience. This new feature is actually rolling out for all users and should reach everyone very soon. 🙂

SoundofusSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Awesome

I ama verified artist, how do I go about this please?

@sik098765

Hello:

First make sure you are signed into your verified artist account, and then try following the information from this FAQ article here: https://support.spotify.com/using_spotify/playlists/personalize-playlists/

how do u do it I've tried everything and it still won't work

Suggested posts