Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

add the transition between the ghost of you/the jetset life is gonna kill you by my chemical romance

add the transition between the ghost of you/the jetset life is gonna kill you by my chemical romance

+back.

it is very pleasing to listen to, and it's on apple music so i don't see why it's not on here too :(. the organ in between is very calming and helps the 2 songs transition into each other since they vary in tone.

three cheers is one of the most influential albums of the 2000's, and this transition is in every other version of the album out there (streaming, youtube, vinyl/cd, etc) so i'd like to see it added here thank you 🙂

1 Reply

Hello there!

Spotify works hard to get your favorite tunes. However, some tracks aren't currently available. You can find more info about this here. No worries though, Spotify adds new music every day and if a song is currently missing it can be available in the future.

On another note, you can also download the songs that are currently unavailable and stream them on Spotify as local files. You can find more info about this in the image below.

20200818_005526.jpg

Hope this helps and have a nice day 🙂

Jose_MSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts