Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

albums missing

albums missing

One of the arctic monkeys albums is missing from spotify
11 Replies

It is almost always down to the record labels if any content is missing, there is a little more information about missing content over in this post

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

I forgot to mention that it was available yesterday

Which album and what country are you in? I can double check the catalogue availability.

Peter

Im in the uk in England and it is the favourite worst nightmare album from arctic monkeys

Just having a look, it appears the album is not available in most of Europe for some reason. Sometimes content does get taken down temporarily if the label is making some changes or corrections.

Unfortunately there isn't much we can do but wait for it to return.

Peter

Ok thank you for the help

'Substance' by New Order (1987) has also dissapreared, taking with it some of my favourite versions of New Order songs. This is nothing short of a tragedy as far as I'm concerned, my faith in the universe would be greatly invigorated if Spotify could bring it back.

I agree! I was gutted. I've got an old 128kbps copy in iTunes, but Spotify one was 320kbps.

Bring back Substance 1987 from New Order please!

I'm desperate for substance to come back, the other versions of ceremony available are terrible. Sort it out

I've checked as the years go by and this is ridiculous. It must be new order have taken it down themselves. I see it is on Amazon music. I won't switch to Amazon music for it though, I rather think it's new orders loss cos I play this album weekly from my own flac created from the CDs i bought.  They make no money other than the album sales I made ages ago (actually I bought it 3 times as it got stolen ), where instead of carrying my flac on my phone i'd just stream it and they'd get paid each time . It's their loss, not mine. Spotify makes it convenient, and they get paid again . Oh well, greed.

Suggested posts