Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

can't resume music playing (Samsumg Galaxy Watch) after a call/voice notification from runing app

can't resume music playing (Samsumg Galaxy Watch) after a call/voice notification from runing app

Using Samsung Galaxy Watch to listen Spotify, after a call music stop and can't resume playing. I need manually press the Play button again

3 Replies

I am sorry that you are experiencing this problem. Let me assure you that it can be fixed. I am saying this from experience myself. This is actually a setting in your smart watch that you have to disable. I did not have the same smart watch as you do, but this is what I did to fix it:

Open the companion app of your smart watch in your phone, and head to what will either be called "features" or "options" or "smart-wear settings" or just settings. There, if you look properly, you will find a toggle switch, toggled on, against something like, "background application override".

Just toggle that off. Then things might work for you.

Sorry AshTheGreat007, I can't find something like "background application override" setting in both companion app and at watch "setting"

Suggested posts