Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

cant change from premium to premium duo

Solved!

cant change from premium to premium duo

Hi, 
I was using a premium account of spotify, then i changed it to premium duo and bought a 6 months plan. Still my plan is not changing to premium duo, and it has extended my premium plan only by 6 months. Please help so that i can use the premium duo immediately . Thanks 

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey there @DhruvSinghal

Welcome to the Community and thanks for reaching out about this. 

In this case, it's possible that you've paid for regular Premium instead of Premium Duo. You can check this info following these specific steps. 

However, if you're sure about paying for Premium Duo, we suggest that you reach out to our Support team directly at any of these channels, so they can take a closer look at your account. 

If you need help with anything else, just let us know. 

EniModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey there @DhruvSinghal

Welcome to the Community and thanks for reaching out about this. 

In this case, it's possible that you've paid for regular Premium instead of Premium Duo. You can check this info following these specific steps. 

However, if you're sure about paying for Premium Duo, we suggest that you reach out to our Support team directly at any of these channels, so they can take a closer look at your account. 

If you need help with anything else, just let us know. 

EniModerator
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

I've always had a Premium Individual account for years and now for some reason if I make this next payment they'll be charging me for a Duo account which I don't need or want. 

Please what can I do?

Kassie James 

Hey @KassieJames,

Thanks for your reply.

When you have inconveniences with your subscription payment, it's best to update it from your account page, and not directly from the red banner in app, so you can avoid subscribing to the wrong plan.

On another note, you can also update your payment from our web page, just make sure you've logged into the correct account.

We hope you found this helpful. Let us know if you need anything else. 

AlejaRModerator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

Suggested posts