Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

dog yelping advert

dog yelping advert

My neighbour abuses his dogs and i have to hear it day and night. This advert triggers the same anxiety for me and i'd like to suggest removing it

5 Replies

Hey @axlegear, thanks for reaching out to the Community!

I am sorry to hear about this and I understand your concern. 

Does this ad appear more than once, or was it just one time? Does it happen at certain times, or when you're in different situations, like a different network connection or a certain song? 

Keep me posted. 

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Hey @axlegear,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community. We are sorry to hear that this advertisement gives you anxiety. Can you send us a screenshot of what the advertisement is? Meanwhile, you would like to remove a specific adds you can put your ideas here.

If your neighbor is abusing his dog for no reason, I would recommend calling the police. From there, they can talk to you and the neighbor and ask what is going on.

Have a great day ahead of you.

The ad plays randomly, i was unaware there were triggers for certain ads? 

My neighbour is a police dog handler, so that's not happening. Whining/yelping dogs are irritating in general, it's inappropriate regardless of my circumstance. I think its Budget Direct, but i make as little effort to entertain the ad as possible 

HOW ABOUT THE BEW POLICE SYREN BLASTING IN YOUR EAR !!! GET RID OF IT SPOITFY YOU MAKE ME THINK IM GWTTING PULLED OVER WHEN IM NOT PAYING ATTENTION TO WHAT MY SPOTIFY IS SAYING !!! 

Suggested posts