doubtful new James Last compilation albums

doubtful new James Last compilation albums

Jantje59

Recently two new(?) James Last compilation albums were available on Spotify: 'James Last con su Gran Orquestra', from an unknown label 'Fonal Music', and secondly: 'James Last Band - Temas Inmortales' by a label called Piros Comercial Digital D3, also unknown. Remarkable is that you can find the same error on both albums: Saialong silv'ry Moon. Strange. Also the recording quality is incredibly bad, and not digital but poorly manipulated from LP. James Last albums officialy are released by Universal Music - Polydor. So I wonder why Spotiy accepted this dubious recordings, which are bad for the image of the late James Last and his great repertoire?

1 Reply

Soundofus

Hello @Jantje59 and welcome to the community,

That's a great Shout out. More and more we find on Spotify strange releases with an horrible sound quality coming from almost unknown labels/distributors.

To name a few I will name a serie of live recording released a few days ago by a certain "Gonzo Media". These live recordings sound like a transfer of bootlegs we could find illegaly by the past.

I will name these albums but I won't recommend to listen to them.

Cheap Trick - Turn on the radio : the 1980s

Cheap Trick - Raising Hell : The 1970s

The Cars - Vanishing Point

Creedence Clearwater Revival - Last Orders

Jefferson Starship - Touchdown

The only one with a decent sound :

Warren Zevon - Night Time In Chicago

SoundofusSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts