Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

doubtful new James Last compilation albums

doubtful new James Last compilation albums

Recently two new(?) James Last compilation albums were available on Spotify: 'James Last con su Gran Orquestra', from an unknown label 'Fonal Music', and secondly: 'James Last Band - Temas Inmortales' by a label called Piros Comercial Digital D3, also unknown. Remarkable is that you can find the same error on both albums: Saialong silv'ry Moon. Strange. Also the recording quality is incredibly bad, and not digital but poorly manipulated from LP. James Last albums officialy are released by Universal Music - Polydor. So I wonder why Spotiy accepted this dubious recordings, which are bad for the image of the late James Last and his great repertoire?

1 Reply

Hello @Jantje59 and welcome to the community,

That's a great Shout out. More and more we find on Spotify strange releases with an horrible sound quality coming from almost unknown labels/distributors.

To name a few I will name a serie of live recording released a few days ago by a certain "Gonzo Media". These live recordings sound like a transfer of bootlegs we could find illegaly by the past.

I will name these albums but I won't recommend to listen to them.

Cheap Trick - Turn on the radio : the 1980s

Cheap Trick - Raising Hell : The 1970s

The Cars - Vanishing Point

Creedence Clearwater Revival - Last Orders

Jefferson Starship - Touchdown

The only one with a decent sound :

Warren Zevon - Night Time In Chicago

SoundofusSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts