Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

incredible shortsightedness (more like idiocy)

incredible shortsightedness (more like idiocy)

i just found out today Spotify does not carry 1 beatles song that is sung by the group itself!!! what it has are beatles song sung by beatle-wanna-bes that so annoys purists like me. and because of that, i don't intend on renewing my premium subscription. it's just inexcusable.
3 Replies

Hi,

Please note that for Spotify to have music on their servers; they require the permissions from the record label. The chances are that the record label have not given the permissions to Spotify, which means that Spotify can't have the music yet. Spotify make everything they have available to us, so hopefully it will appear soon!

You can also check out the Music FAQ which has some more information.

Anthony

This post was by Taylor - I do not work for Spotify!
If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!
||  Spotify Profile - Taylor   |  Feel free to PM me - Here  ||

there, you just proved my point.

@stilldontgetit2 wrote:

there, you just proved my point.

Right, well you got my nice and polite logical responses.

Do you honestly think it's Spotify that are at fault here for the lack of song? If that is the case, then in reality it is you who are the short-sighted (more like idiotic) one. If you want to go and get in touch with the Beatles or their record label regarding this, then be my guest; however don't go ranting to Spotify about something that isn't their fault. Spotify's job is to host what is given to them.

Anthony

This post was by Taylor - I do not work for Spotify!
If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!
||  Spotify Profile - Taylor   |  Feel free to PM me - Here  ||

Suggested posts