Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

iris dement

iris dement

Her recent albums are no longer playable. Disappeared etc

2 Replies

Hi! Have the same question regarding Iris Dement albums. Can anyone explain why her latest albums have been removed and are not available anymore?

@raymondmc2508

Hello:

I did a little digging and research. First thing I noticed and this might have something to do with the recent recordings released not being on Spotify right now or any streaming service. The artist had an 8 year break between recordings from 1996 - 2004. Music released between 1992-93 and 1996 was released on the Warner Bros. music label. When new recordings started being released beginning in 2004, the label shifted to Flariella, would seem the artist is promoting her work through digital services like amazon and apple music digital download buying and also physical CD retail versions. I do not normally do this but the artist's music can be gotten through her site here: http://irisdement.com/music/

Spotify wants all the world's music, and they're working hard on making this happen for you. However sometimes agreements can’t be reached with the artist or label or a change may happen in music ownership.

Spotify adds thousands of albums and artists are added every day. If you can’t find an artist you’re looking for, they may appear (or reappear) soon. In the meantime, feel free to contact the artist or their label to ask when they plan to be on Spotify.

Suggested posts