jazz new releases

Highlighted

Re: jazz new releases

ChrM
Casual Listener

Hi Ivan,

I understand that you can only offer new releases if you have them in your catalogue. The problem is that you have all the new Jazz albums but you don't communicate them to your users.

If I want to know what new Jazz albums where released lately I don't get this information from your editorial team like it is the case for all the other genres. If takes some efforte and research to find the new releases because you don't update the new releases list under the Jazz category. I still don't understand why. You have an editorial team and you have the content. And I assume that you want to offer a good user experience to your customers. So why?

Re: jazz new releases

Hey there @ChrM

Thanks for getting back to us. 

We appreciate you took the time to share your thoughts on this matter with us. Your feedback has already been forwarded to the relevant editorial team for further consideration. 

We also suggest you check this idea and vote for it by clicking on the +VOTE. We always take new ideas and feedback into consideration to improve the app, and you can read more about how ideas work here.

As a heads-up, it's good to know that the higher the number of votes an idea gets, the more likely it is for the idea to be implemented 🙂

Hope this helps. Let us know if you have any more questions.

IvanModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
“Music is the strongest form of magic.” Marilyn Manson
SUGGESTED POSTS