Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

machine gun kelly black flag album?

machine gun kelly black flag album?

Why isnt MGK's black flag mix tape on spotify? i understand its not necessarily an album but a free mixtape, but it should still be added so I dont have to listen to that separately from my spotify list.

9 Replies

Whats machine gun kelly like? Im looking for some new music for a few playlists, and his name has cropped up a few times! 

Yeah they really have to add it on spotify some of his best songs are in that album

Hey @johncox98

Spotify tries really hard to get music available on their service, but in the end the availability of music on Spotify is up to the artist and their music label.

This thread by Spotify staff explains why some music is not available:
https://community.spotify.com/t5/Content-Questions/I-want-an-artist-song-on-Spotify/td-p/1136005

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Hey,
It would be nice if someone could tell me when "Black Flag" comes to spotify. I found it in deezer but it's still not available here, i found a Tweet with this topic from 2k15 and there the spotify customer service said that it will be available soon.

I am still wondering the same thing. Black Flag is on both AmazonPrimeMusic and on Tidal.

Actually it is on spotify but you cant listen to it, you can even click on it 

Screenshot_20180918-210057_Spotify.jpg

i just want mgk- skate cans 😞

Heyho!

What I am about to write is just speculation and I don't really know why it's not on Spotify, but I think it's not on Spotify/Apple Music /Deezer etc. because in some of the Songs in the Albums he used samples and it costs a lot of Money to clear it.

Is black flag ever going to be available on Spotify. **bleep** I'd pay for it separately if I could add it to my playlist 

Suggested posts