Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

not available in australia?

not available in australia?

Pretty annoyed, I moved to Australia and my favourite christmas album is inaccessible (as well as a few other tracks here and there) and it doesn't even look like I can buy them on itunes or anything!

any chance you can get them OK'd for playing in Australia?

https://play.spotify.com/album/74jAPJRuVnFBf3H9SENqez?play=true&utm_source=open.spotify.com&utm_medi...

6 Replies

Hi, welcome to Spotify!

I can't seem to find that album anywhere! I can't even find it on YouTube! Have you listened to it on Spotify before?

Cate

Hi Cate the album is on spotify if you google it, but it seems I can't play it in Australia. it's called a rare benediction by the west coast Mennonite chamber choir and I've listened to it while subscribing to Spotify in France and the uk as well as when Spotify was new in Australia.

Hmph.

That's so weird!

All I can say is to contact Spotify and ask them what happened to it, it's a little bit disappointing, but I guess it's not Spotify's fault.

Here are some ways you can contact Spotify:

Happy Spotifying!

Cate

Right, so this is why I've posted here. I used to listen to these songs and I know they're still on Spotify but I can't listen to them now. Then when I went to 'contact spotify' it directed me here... I mean I'm paying money for this service... it's quite strange I can't contact someone who works for Spotify?

Right, so this is why I've posted here. I used to listen to these songs and I know they're still on Spotify but I can't listen to them now. Then when I went to 'contact spotify' it directed me here... I mean I'm paying money for this service... it's quite strange I can't contact someone who works for Spotify?

Hi,

If you directly e-mail Spotify (even if you get an automatic response, reply even if it says no-reply. A customer service agent will assist you), you'll be sure to get an answer soon.

The Spotify Community doesn't exactly contain people who work at Spotify helping you with your problem; it's community members who are Spotify experts. If we can't assist you, the Spotify employees surely can.

I totally understand where you're coming from; I get a little bit frustrated too (don't we all?) when I'm paying for a service and can't get somebody that works there to assist me.

Best of luck,

Cate

Suggested posts