Announcements

notice of removal of your edited content - ... for months now

notice of removal of your edited content - ... for months now

Marlon1996
Casual Listener

Country
Germany

My playlist is getting reported over 10 times a day for over two months now. Everytime it was reported i recieve an email that says: "notice of removal of your edited content". Spotify should know about this case. When the playlist gets reported, the title, image and description gets removed automatically. Spotify is not checking the case in any way! I already tried to change the title, image and description without any success. I am very disappointed of Spotify. I already contacted the support multiple times but all i receive are consolations..

Spotify, do something about that!!!!!

WhatsApp Image 2021-04-07 at 11.04.41.jpg
3 Replies

Re: notice of removal of your edited content - ... for months now

Alex

Hey @Marlon1996,

Thanks for reporting this. Sorry to hear that this has been happening to you.

We have a live idea about this here and we suggest leaving a +Vote to support the idea.

If you're interested in how ideas work and how your feedback reaches the right teams here, check this page out.

Don't hesitate to reach out again if you have questions.

AlexModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“With freedom, flowers, books, and the moon, who could not be perfectly happy?” ― Oscar Wilde

Marlon1996
Casual Listener

Hi Alex,
thank you! The idea doesn't seem to be very relevant for Spotify. It is one year old now without any change. Hopefuly spotify will do something about that, it is more than annyoing! I already thought about changing the provider...

Alex

Hey @Marlon1996,

Thanks for the reply.

We understand you're frustrated with receiving reports about your edited content. 

The right teams at Spotify are aware of this issue and are working on it. We don't have any info regarding an official date for a resolution though.

Hope this helps.

AlexModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“With freedom, flowers, books, and the moon, who could not be perfectly happy?” ― Oscar Wilde
SUGGESTED POSTS