Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

problem with artist page before release

problem with artist page before release

Hello,

our first album will be released at 3.11. Right now i was getting a link to our artist page from recordjet. I went to the "artist on spotify" page. Now i have tried to claim this page with my new created page, that i can work on bio, images etc for the artist page. first it said "Claim 1 profile at a time" but i copied the link from recordjet to our artist page there... then  i create a account and get a mail that this is accepted. But as i returned to the page i cannot work on profile etc... Does i did something wrong and will my music really be in this profile on release day... Sorry for a bit confussion. 

2 Replies

Hey @MichaE1,

That's odd. Can you post a screenshot of that email?

Make sure that no sensitive info is shown.

Thanks 🙂

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

For you to edit and upgrade your artist profile on Spotify you have to go through an artist verification process. In this process you will first need to prove the identification of the band and active members in it. You can do this in the app by linking any social media accounts that the band or artist already have. After you will be in a waiting process until Spotify has approved your identity after they approve your artist or band identity you will be allowed to update artist pictures and bio in the Spotify artist app or website. 

Suggested posts