Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

"Plaid" by Plaid - not really their album (?)

"Plaid" by Plaid - not really their album (?)

This album is NOT correct: https://play.spotify.com/album/71wuWz7NnLodYBYvCjkQbx

Plaid isn't a vocal rock band, they're an electronica band, and they've never released an album called "Plaid". Maybe it's some other band that goes by that name?

Where should I report this kind of error?

2 Replies

Hey! Welcome to the community 🙂

You can report any content errors/issues such as these directly to the Spotify content team using the instructions outlined in this topic. Once you have submitted a query, the content team will investigate and then pass any needed details over to the record label to request a correction/change if needed (so it can take some time unfortunately!).

This issue is rooted a little deeper than just multiple artists on the same page. Spotify currently does not have a way in the clients to separate artists with the same name, meaning anytime this happens the artists get merged onto a single page. There is a discussion about it over on the Ideas Exchange here.

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

This is actually a band I was in, and I've wondered how to get separated as well.  Maybe put (From Huntsville, AL) in the name?  That's where people know us from 

Suggested posts