Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

"Say It With A Song" Spotify Ad

"Say It With A Song" Spotify Ad

I know that to avoid ads I can get Spotify Premium, but at this time I cannot.

The Spotify ads are okay, but one in particular is highly obnoxious. That would

be the one advertising to sheepish young people who can't function properly

in front of their crush.

Again, the other Spotify-sponsored ads are fine, (I could do w/o the loud train,
basketball, and screaming crowd sound effects, but I can put up with them better
than I can with this). Imagine it yourself: when you've got some alone time after a long,
stressful day, you probably want to listen to some good music to chill, right? Well how do you like

getting abruptly (and frequently, I might add) interrupted by some loser stammering, "SO, I UH,

WELL, I JUST WANTED TO SAY, YOU KNOW, THE THING IS -" It's so LOUD and obnoxious;

every time it comes on I have to get up and scramble across the room to slam the mute button.

So much for that chill afternoon, eh?

If we could get rid of that one ad, or at least change it, things would be a lot more

pleasant around here, for a LOT of people, I'm sure.

2 Replies

@introvertedrose

I do not mean to laugh at this post, but that is just the world that exists now annoying stupid ads, they are everywhere. There is only a few suggestions here, premium is one way to go and be ad free, or send the streaming music into a home stereo system so you have access to a handy remote for when the mute button is necessary.

DOES ANYONE KNOW WHO HER VOICE IS? It's the most annoying voice on the internet at the moment and I just want to put a face to that stupid voice.

Suggested posts