Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

songs missing

songs missing

My friend and I have both downloaded the Sam e album but I have a few songs missing that she has got also we live near each other?

5 Replies

What is the artist and album? What songs are missing? 

The album is called feel good dinner.  One of the songs I haven’t got is called I can’t go for that by Daryl hall and John Oates and your love leaked me a winner by Arian.  Now I have noticed there a few albums now where I have not got all the songs she has.

Got it. I checked the playlist and saw that both songs show as available to play online (I'm in the US in case that matters). I downloaded the playlist and went offline on my PC and had access to both songs. Only one song on the playlist shows as unavailable to play on- or offline, I Need a Win by Mamas Gun. Have you tried accessing the playlist online? I wonder if you don't have enough space for all of the music and they weren't downloaded and that's why they (and other songs) are inaccessible. 

I will see could well be. Will let you know many thanks 🙏

Spotify would love to have all the world’s music available to everyone. However, some artists and tracks aren't currently available.

I'd recommend reading this article for more info.

Hope this helps!

Suggested posts