Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

songs rating

Solved!

songs rating

Plan

premium

Country

Russia

Device

PC

OS

Windows 10

Issue

I have been using Spotify for several years and about 3-6 mounth ago I installed app for windows. In windows app i found that popular songs had something like rating. It was 5 rectangles and some of them was painted over, that showed song's rating. I made an example of this func. Also i asked my gf that i showed this func and she agreed that it was real. So, today i found out that songs have only numbers of plays and duration. Can i turn this function on in settings or you deleted this from spotify? 

example.png

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @user-removed,

Thanks for searching for the answer you need here.

The reason for why the app may appear differently to you than it does for other users is that we're constantly running tests in order to provide you with the best music experience possible. So it's possible that your girlfriend might see something on the app you don't or get a brand-new feature for only a temporary period. Click here to learn more about Spotify tests.

Hope this shines a bit of light on the matter. We'll be here if you have any other questions.

Mihail Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @user-removed,

Thanks for searching for the answer you need here.

The reason for why the app may appear differently to you than it does for other users is that we're constantly running tests in order to provide you with the best music experience possible. So it's possible that your girlfriend might see something on the app you don't or get a brand-new feature for only a temporary period. Click here to learn more about Spotify tests.

Hope this shines a bit of light on the matter. We'll be here if you have any other questions.

Mihail Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Thanks! So, does this mean that i cant turn this feature on beacause it was for only a temporary period? Anyway, it was cool feature and i hope someday you will return it.

Suggested posts