Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

spotify update not including songs??

spotify update not including songs??

The spotify update appears to only have an artist and album category which is wildly inconvenient. i cannot find half of my music and wondering if it is just me or if other people are having the same experience. if someone can help me find my saved singles and not entire albums, that would be great! i really think the SONGS category needs to be brought immediately though. i have been loyal to spotify for years but could not use it if this is how it will be from now on, thank you so much!

2 Replies

Hey there @catmespinoza

thanks for reaching out to the community !

Users feedbacks are always welcome and necessary and are taken very seriously.

Your saved songs should now appear in a playlist called "Liked Songs" at the top of the Playlists section for fast access.

It should have a purple background with a white heart as the playlist's picture. 

In addition if you're worried of any other of the old features they're all there.

You can still find your "Recently Played" songs, albums and playlists! They should appear on Home instead.

For further and more detailed info on the new UI please check this Spotify answer.

If you'd still like the old look back, you can add your +VOTE and feedback in this Community Idea to contribute to the discussion. 

Hope this helps.

Let me know if you have further questions 😃

Hi, you can find your library by going to the "Liked Songs" button, under the Playlists tab. This replaces the Songs tab. Hope this helps! 

Suggested posts