tips for growing Spotify following??

tips for growing Spotify following??

rosenow3624
Casual Listener

Hey all!

My name is Leah and creating Spotify playlists is my absolute favorite hobby. :)

I've probably spent hours putting different playlists together and organizing my profile to be aesthetically pleasing. I'm so passionate about it that I'm looking for ways to grow my following- does anyone have any tips on how to do this? I've already posted playlists to the playlist exchange, my social media, and reddit.

If you'd like to help out and give a follow, you can find me on Spotify at the user rosenow3624 or by searching Leah Rosenow. I have around 50 public playlists spanning most genres, but most of them are some variation of indie or alternative. (and I'll follow you back!)

Thanks! :) 

1 Reply
Highlighted

Re: tips for growing Spotify following??

Rock Star 6
Rock Star 6

Hey Leah @rosenow3624 ! :)

I agree, sharing playlists and curating the perfect flow of them is a lot of fun!
I'm curious if you have looked at Last.FM as a social site too? You can link your Spotify account to show the songs you listen to in real time and track your play history. It's also a great way to meet new people and talk music and band news. 
Just throwing it out there as an idea in case you weren't already aware and may find it interesting. Have a fantastic day! :)

Bethany_DawnRock Star 6
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.
SUGGESTED POSTS