Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

track removed from my music

track removed from my music

Ok. So I added a track to my long list of music and after listening to it many times over out of the blue today it was removed. But of course derned if i could remember the name of the track or even the artist. Is there any way to recover this information even if the track/album/artist is no longer with spotify (I masy have accidentally unfavorited it or whatever)

3 Replies

If it was in a playlify you can recover the playlist from your account options menu on spotifys website

Hi aaronsnobel!

Welcome to Spotify Community. If you have unsaved or unfavorited the song you've just recently added, it will automatically be deleted on your Spotify account and you'll just need to search for the song again and save it. 

In case you did not do that, you may need to contact Spotify customer support, so they can take a look of your account. 

Sorry to hear that
If you accidentally deleted the song from my music, you can easily add it back to your library. If the track is removed from spotify you can contact with customer service as mentioned before or you can download the song and import it to your spotify from settings in desltop app.

Suggested posts