[w.t.f]"This Song is not Available. If You Have the file you can import "

Solved!
Highlighted

[w.t.f]"This Song is not Available. If You Have the file you can import "

Sammyed
Regular

Hello Spoty people, premium here for a while. All good, but for some reason that I find very aggravating, some songs stopped to be available after some days, or months (online and/or offline). I pay every month for music, meaning that I do pay for a service, when there is no service at all. Plus, and don´t laugh please, I get an invitation to upload my own music in order to have Spotify running????

So, I really hope someone from Spotify understands the meaning of w.t.f., and explain to me, why I should upload my own music collection (mp3, cd´s, etc..) while I am paying every single month to youu...for music?. I mean, an explanation must to be given and to put things straight.

If I don´t get any solution, then my subscription will be OVER, and then I will be glad to find another music provider, or I will just simply use my own purchased music.

I am an honest and a very patience person, but when I feel like I am being robbed, I get really pissed. Wouldn´t you?...and if I have to go and report this to third parties after I cut sevice over here, I will.

So please, someone, this irregularity must be cease!

...now!

Thanks for reading, and awaiting for an answer from someone in charge.

Regards,

Sammy

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solution!

Re: [w.t.f]"This Song is not Available. If You Have the file you can import " - Status changed to: Need more info

Alejandro_C
Spotify Legend

Hey @Sammyed welcome to the Community!  

Can you let us know what device/operating system and Spotify version you're currently using?    

We'll see what we can suggest. 

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Solution!

Re: [w.t.f]"This Song is not Available. If You Have the file you can import " - Status changed to: Need more info

Alejandro_C
Spotify Legend

Hey @Sammyed welcome to the Community!  

Can you let us know what device/operating system and Spotify version you're currently using?    

We'll see what we can suggest. 

View solution in original post

SUGGESTED POSTS