Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

where do i request a song????

Solved!

where do i request a song????

I really really really want 'I Want U - Alison Wonderland (GANZ Flip)'. It's one of my favs and sadly it's not featured on spotify, i just want to know where to request it. 

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey there @madireynolds,

When an album or song isn't added, or is removed, or made available only in certain regions, it's almost always the choice of the artist or label - spotify wants people to enjoy an expanding library of over 30 million tracks but individual copyright decisions aren't theirs to make.

Here's what you can do to get that added:

Hope that helps! ^_^

View solution in original post

10 Replies

I think the owner of the rights, needs to request the addition to spotify catalog.

I created:
Follow me
And
Follow me
Marked as solution

Hey there @madireynolds,

When an album or song isn't added, or is removed, or made available only in certain regions, it's almost always the choice of the artist or label - spotify wants people to enjoy an expanding library of over 30 million tracks but individual copyright decisions aren't theirs to make.

Here's what you can do to get that added:

Hope that helps! ^_^

Hi can you add this song to Spotify please itโ€™s called : los capi El amor de mi vida. 

I need the song Baby Come Back by Player put on spotify. It's the one song I am not complete without. Please, I have been waiting for months!!! Thanks!!!

I also have a request there isnโ€™t much about Korean pop (kpop) like beast songs like bad girl, I like you the best. Also twice songs signal, like oh oh. Thanks 

Hello, 

Can spotify add this song https://youtu.be/4tTV3FQzIAQ you have DB Boulevards point of view origin song on spotify but you don't have the 2001 point if view (lange remix on there) please can you add this remix on, it's my favourite song and I would love to add it to my spotify playlists! 

Many thanks,  

Lou 

8Csn you add tge album She Moves - Breaking All The Rles?  And the Album Edens Crush - Popstars? 

I really want the song "Lavie: cover by Kagamine Len on spotify. It is such a bop and would love it on Spotify! 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mq88yUFdVng&t=0s

Hello! I would love it if the song "AaAaAAaAaAaAaAAa" by Nashimoto-p. It's not on Spotify and I'm DYING to have it on Spotify! Thanks!

Heyy, i would really want to hear song from Djordje Balaลกeviฤ‡ ,,Medena vremenaโ€ on Spotify,

Thanks๐Ÿซถ๐Ÿผ

Suggested posts