Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

why is boyfriend material by Alexis Hall no longer available

why is boyfriend material by Alexis Hall no longer available

I've previously listened to this audiobook through spotify and I am still able to access it however its grayed out and I'm unable to play it.
1 Reply

Hey @wilsona,

Thanks for reaching out to the Community! We've moved your post to a relevant Help Board where it fits better.

Try restarting (log out and log in) the app twice in a row. This may sound odd but it's how the app does a refresh. See if things will get back to normal after this.

If the above doesn't help you might want to make sure you're rocking with the latest version of Spotify, so  a clean reinstall of the app could be of help.

If none of the above changes the situation, keep in mind that the availability of music, audiobooks and podcast shows on Spotify can actually vary over time and between countries, depending on agreements between Spotify and rights holders, such as artists or labels.  That is why sometimes certain content isn't available right away. Keep checking once in a while, as the catalogues update on a daily basis and the content might become available in the future.

Hope this clears things up. If you have any questions or need anything else, the Community is here for you.

Kiril Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts