Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

A lot of songs under 1,000 listens

Solved!

A lot of songs under 1,000 listens

I logged on a few minutes to listen to some music on the web player and I found that a lot of songs are under 1,000 listens on the artist page even though the songs showed that they have been listened to more than 1,000 times on the album page the last day. Now it shows that each song has been listened to less than 1,000 times on both the artist and album page. Anyone else having this problem?

38 Replies

Hi, this has been happening to me for the past two weeks. A lot of artists are showing less than 1,000 plays on their songs even though I know it should be in the millions. 

as.png

It's broken again for me...

Still happening for me as well.

It's still happening for me. I've restarted the app and my phone multiple times, but it persists.

It seems the issue is back? Anyone else having the problem as well?

Yes, issue persists. 

Pretty much 85% of the artists I go to has songs <1000 played in their most popular. Sometimes going back and forth on the buttons for back and forth worked. This is so annoying

under 1000.PNG

Mine is now showing that (just very recently, like a couple of weeks).

JP.

You put a question mark where it is not needed. 

Sloth.jpg
werird.jpg

For the 2017 issue: 

This seems to be fixed. I no longer have this problem

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.
Marked as solution

Fixed I think. Thx!

Mine eventually fixed itself! 

Hei, I'm still having this issues and the spotify customer service haven't
replied mu concerns yet.

Hmmmm how long has it been doing this for you, because for me after a few
days it just went back to normal!
Marked as solution

It got fixed when I updated the software.

Hei, been like this for awhile now. I have tried to log out and log in but
still <1000

You can force the download of the latest version from their website. That
might work.

I'm having the same issue!

@sdeko4 wrote:

I logged on a few minutes to listen to some music on the web player and I found that a lot of songs are under 1,000 listens on the artist page even though the songs showed that they have been listened to more than 1,000 times on the album page the last day. Now it shows that each song has been listened to less than 1,000 times on both the artist and album page. Anyone else having this problem?

Yes I am having the same issue. My "spotify for artists" (which haven't updated  in few days shows that my song has over 1000 plays, but spotify itself shows less.

Suggested posts