Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Autoplay enabled but not working

Autoplay enabled but not working

I have a Spotify Premium subscription and use it on my desktop with Windows 10 and an iPhone 6s.  I have autoplay enabled on both devices and have closed out both completely, restarted, still doesn't work.  I've disabled, closed, renabled (didn't work), closed, and it didn't work upon reopening either.

It just randomly stopped working maybe a couple of weeks ago when it's been working fine for a long time.  Any known issues?  Any known way to get it working again?

Thanks.

7 Replies

Same problem here.  Issue affects all my devices.

I have Spotify family. All ios devices and one windows 10 laptop. Autoplay doesn't work on any of them. 

same issue, did anyone find a solution?

Same here - doesn't work on Windows 10 or Android 8.1 (Pixel 2).  Never has!

Same thing here. Samsung S8.

if spotify isn't working and no one has answers as to how to fix it, then maybe it's time for amazon music or pandora. not sure why i'm paying for something that doesn't do what it says it does. i know amazon fixes any problems i have had and they have actual tec support. 

Mine works on mobile but not on the desktop. I have to hit play after every song and move it back to the beginning of the song cause for some reason when it goes to the next one it starts it somewhere in the middle? idk but it would be nice if it was fixed.

Suggested posts