Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can't logout of webplayer

Can't logout of webplayer

Hello everyone,
Today in class we had a hour free and from our teacher I could play music on the PC in class
I did that with the Spotify web player, I logged in with my Facebook and played music like usual
After class I logged out but when I klicked on log in with Facebook again I logged in automatically
I didn't see any keep me logged in button whatsoever
I checked the password remember box from chrome( Wich I used for Spotify) and there was nothing like Facebook or Spotify

I have premium and ime scared it will be abused so I want to be logged out without being able to log in automatically
I have access to the computer again
4 Replies

Hello,

It sounds as if the remember username and password for facebook option was already ticked on the account on that computer.

You will need to untick that option on the concerened computer.

I would also reccommend that you change the password on your Spotify and facebook account so that noone else can get access to them.

Hope this helps!

Robert_WRock Star 11
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Ok, I will try that after vacation

I checked the login page on another pc, and there is no checkbox to keep me logged in at all

Hello NoahDjNVD,

To log out of all devices on your Spotify account please see here:

https://support.spotify.com/us/account_payment_help/account_basics/can-i-sign-out-of-my-account-if-i...

I would then recommend you secure your Spotify account by changing your password

https://support.spotify.com/us/account_payment_help/account_help/change-password/

If you still feel your account is not secure, then it would then be best to contact Spotify here:

Spotify support @SpotifyCares on Twitter or Facebook.  If you do not have Facebook or Twitter please use  this contact form.

Hope this helps!

If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos! 

Robert_WRock Star 11
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts