Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Desktop] [Windows] Missing Some Friend Activity

[Desktop] [Windows] Missing Some Friend Activity

I have been experiencing an "issue" for some months now, where the Friend Activity pane on the Windows desktop application is only showing and updating only 1 followed user's listening activity.

I follow 3 users that I wish to get listening activity for, I used to get each user's activity showing and updating - but that has since stopped and left only 1 user's like I said before.

At first I thought it was an update issue, since the other 2 users may not always be up to date, however correcting this recently hasn't fixed the issue either.

I am always up to date, on Spotify and Windows.

My current Win version is 10.0.15063, I just re-installed Spotify again to try to fix it (a clean installation without reboot - unless there is a more detailed installation process I didn't perform) but still no success.

So is there any information anyone has about this? Does their activity only show up if they're using the desktop application? - even though this isn't how it used to be.

1 user only uses the Android application, and the other missing activity user uses both the Android and the PS4 application.

Any help/advice would be greatly appreciated, I love the Friend Activity feature and would hope to have it working properly again. 🙂

0 Replies

Suggested posts