Hide facebook

Solved!

Hide facebook

Concert Regular
‎2012-10-06 11:05 AM

How can I hide the facebook thingie in the gui? I don't use facebook, I don't want to share anything and I don't want to see what other people listen to.

I do want to see more of the song names and artists which are currently being trunctuated by that facebook thing.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Hide facebook

Community Legend
‎2012-10-06 11:27 AM

Mazui wrote:

How can I hide the facebook thingie in the gui? I don't use facebook, I don't want to share anything and I don't want to see what other people listen to.

I do want to see more of the song names and artists which are currently being trunctuated by that facebook thing.

View -> Unckeck people list.

7 Replies

Community Legend
‎2012-10-06 11:27 AM

Mazui wrote:

View -> Unckeck people list.

Concert Regular
‎2012-10-06 11:46 AM

Wonderful! :)

Sorry about the tone of my original message. I was a bit vexed by a lot of things. I shouoldn't have written it as I did.

Community Legend
‎2012-10-06 11:48 AM

Mazui wrote:

Wonderful! :)

Sorry about the tone of my original message. I was a bit vexed by a lot of things. I shouoldn't have written it as I did.

Thats fine - you sorta get used to it ;)

Anyhow, I accepted my post as the solution - is that OK with you?

Concert Regular
‎2012-10-06 12:00 PM

Sure!

Community Legend
‎2012-10-06 02:00 PM

Keep in mind you haven't disabled sharing by hiding the list.

To disable sharing, you go to Preferences and uncheck "Show what I listen to on Facebook" and "Share activity on Spotify Social"

Festival VIP
‎2012-10-06 02:03 PM

I think Spotify should have an option to just completely remove Facebook and all social features.

Most users just want to listen to music, that is why they use Spotify.

Concert Regular
‎2012-10-06 06:40 PM

Thank you. In my case I don't thinkthat is necessary since I never connected my Spotify account with Facebook.

But it may be helpful for others.

SUGGESTED POSTS