Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

How can I see my address?

How can I see my address?

I am not sure whether or not I've changed my address but I cannot find any section to see it. How can I see my address? 

9 Replies

Hi @eevee2601, Welcome to the Community,

Are you on a Family Subscription, or a regular premium account?

On family

To change / confirm the address, go to an account page, click premium for a family, and then change the address.

If it is not there it might be in Account Overview.

Unfortunately it is not there

Best thing to do now is to tweet @SpotifyCares or pm them at SpotifyCares on facebook

Hi @eevee2601, welcome to the Spotify Community!

You can see your account details (including zip code, but not the address) here.

Do you have a Premium for Family plan? Let me know if you're having problems inviting the members.

BittencourtSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Hi,

I have trouble to add my daughter to the family plan. I have my spouse and another daughter, but for the 2nd daughter when I write down the address the system notifies that is incorrect.Where can I see the address as account owner?

I'm having a similar problem as well.  Is your problem solved?

Hi @user-removed and @patoalit, welcome to the Community 🙂

In this case I suggest you get in touch with the Spotify Cares staff - They'll be happy to help you further with this.

There are a few ways to contact them. One is filling out the online contact form.

Another great way is to reach Spotify via Twitter - just send them a Direct Message @SpotifyCares.

You can also use the Facebook support. Shoot them a message here: Spotify Cares.

When you message them, inform all the e-mail addresses on the plan.

Let me know if this helps!

BittencourtSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts