Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

How do I sync my 7th gen iPod nano?

How do I sync my 7th gen iPod nano?

I have an iPod nano running software version 1.0.3 and Spotify 1.0.3.101 and I've been trying to sync my iPod enabling and disabling disk use, iTunes closed, iTunes open but cannot get it to sync. Actually, I haven't been able to sync it ever. But now I can't even get my iOS devices to sync because there is no DEVICES section on Spotify anymore. It just disappeared.

I move a lot of music with each sync so syncing over internet is not an option, it'd take forever.

I've been searching nonstop for a contact number or even an email to contact support but there seems to be none, it's so frustrating. I'm thinking now about switching to Rdio, at least they up front state they don't support the iPod nano and they have a way to contact them. They don't bull**bleep** people.

4 Replies

If you make a playlist is automaticly saves it on other devices where you are logged into to right?

Yes, but on iOS devices. However, an iPod nano is not an iOS device.

And, when I was talking about iOS devices--because I do own several--syncing them with a computer avoids data charges or redownloading all music that's already saved offline in Spotify.

Read this:

https://community.spotify.com/t5/Help-iOS-iPhone-iPad/Cant-detect-iPod-via-USB/m-p/1069715#M46176

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

That's too bad. I guess I'm dropping Spotify then.

Thanks.

Suggested posts